Fall has arrived in Bolton Landing on Lake George. The weather is sunny and crisp, the streets and sidewalks are quiet, and the deep green foliage surrounding town will soon begin to change color.
The first event of fall 2019 in Bolton Landing is the Bolton Live Music Festival. This all day concert will be held in Rogers Memorial Park on Saturday, September 21st, beginning at noon. There will be live performances at the bandstand, the pavilion, and the patio in the park.
Attendees can enjoy the beautiful sloped lawn that leads down to the bandstand where bands will be playing throughout the day. Closer to the main street, musicians will be performing at the pavilion, a newly built structure that folks will typically sit, sip and enjoy the backdrop of Lake George. A third stage will be set up outside of the Bolton Visitor Center with more music. A lawn chair or a blanket is all you’ll need to enjoy this completely free event! An intermission from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. will give festival-goers the chance to walk around Bolton Landing, have an early dinner at one of the fantastic restaurants in town, and do some shopping at the boutiques, antique shops, and clothing stores.
Full line-up for the Bolton Live Music Festival:
- Kringe Wurthy – 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Including local performers Jeff Ordway and Pete Burns.
- Brothers Band – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Big Time Kitty – 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – A two-man funk band based out of the Adirondacks.
- Intermission – 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Stroll through town, have dinner, enjoy a beverage, go shopping.
- Ernie Sites Band – 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Western swing band. Playing on the street from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Stony Creek Band – 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Local legends playing rock, folk, country, and bluegrass.
- Commander Cody Band – 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Nationally known, legendary rockers from Saratoga Springs.
Will you be bringing your dancing shoes to the Bolton Live Music Festival?