Lake George and Bolton Landing New York Area Events and Activities
Bolton Landing New York and the immediate Adirondack and Lake George regions offer a vast array of activities throughout the year. Outdoor concerts are fun for the whole family as you listen to the various music styles under the Adirondack stars. Theater and Lecture series appeal to our more mature visitors, and our festivals and fairs keep us all young at heart! Bolton Landing New York and the Lake George region of the Adirondacks has it all!
- This event has passed.
LGLC’S ANNUAL MEETING AND SUMMER BLOCK PARTY
August 17, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
It’s a block party! Come celebrate the summer with food trucks, kids’ activities, free treats, hiking trails, and more! Join us at Up Yonda Farm, Environmental Education Center in Bolton Landing on August 17th as we thank YOU for all you have done to help us protect the land that protects the lake!
The Lake George Land Conservancy will be hosting a family-friendly gathering at Up Yonda Farm featuring local food trucks, face painting, live music, and more as a way to thank all of our friends, supporters and communities. Come, mix and mingle, bring your family and friends and celebrate conserving land and water quality to keep it as clean and beautiful as it is today for our children and future generations.
Food for Purchase from ADK Brewery’s Hops, Chops & Roll Truck and Darling Doughnuts.
Free Activities and Treats:
• Live music: Acoustic bluegrass from the TnT Acoustic Duo (~ 12:15 – 2 pm – bring a chair or blanket for the lawn!)
• Face painting by Casey Beal Designs
• Nature scavenger hunt, crafts and more from the LGLC
• Up Yonda Farm’s on-site exhibits, butterfly house, children’s nature museum, pond exploration, and hiking trails
• Guided hike by Up Yonda and LGLC staff; approx. 1 mile round-trip, through the woods and to the scenic view overlooking the Farm and Lake George.
*We apologize but according to county rules, dogs are not allowed at Up Yonda Farm.*