696 Upper Glen St, Queensbury, NY 12804
Mission Statement: Tri-County United Way is an organization dedicated to helping people. We work to improve lives and make a positive impact in our communities by raising resources, both monetary and volunteer. We strive to do this through collaboration with others; encouraging volunteerism, and resolving community problems through identifying and communicating our community’s priority issues.
Vision Statement: We will improve lives in our community by:
- Identifying priority issues which we can impact.
- Bringing together people and organizations to address identified priority issues.
- Connecting people to needed services and programs.
- Raising resources, both monetary and human, to achieve our goals.
- Being reflective of our communities, and
- Demonstrating measurable results of our programs, work and initiatives.
IDENTIFY. INVEST. MEASURE.
At Tri-County United Way, Community Impact is driven by our commitment to the community at large and to our donors. Your donations to United Way are passed on to our agencies through a tested and proven process in which we:
- IDENTIFY the tri-county community’s most pressing needs
- INVEST your money wisely, employing highly effective resource allocation disciplines
- MEASURE outcomes to ensure that each year’s community investments are well-utilized
Then we report back to you about how the dollars you donate are impacting lives right here in our community.
99 cents of every $1 you donate stays right here in Warren, Washington and northern Saratoga counties!
On your behalf, Tri-County United Way has been investing in the tri-county community since 1923! The result of our united efforts is the unparalleled quality of life enjoyed by all who live here.